Sacred Heart Community, Where Hearts are Sacred.
At Sacred Heart School in partnership with our community and open to God’s presence, we pursue fullness of life for all.
Sacred Heart Catholic School uses the five areas of effective Catholic schooling to fulfil its Vision. Sacred Heart is compliant with the ‘Child Safety Standards.’
● Inspire to be like Jesus by promoting compassion and care for all
● Continue the Mercy tradition of outreach; carrying forth Gospel values
● At Sacred Heart we actively seek ways to enhance student learning and wellbeing by partnering with families, parish and the wider community
LEADERSHIP AND STEWARDSHIP
● Staff and school leaders work collaboratively to improve student learning and wellbeing
LEARNING AND TEACHING
● The school is driven by a deep belief that every student is capable of being a successful learner
● We provide learning experiences that are current, relevant, needs based and rigorous
● The school promotes and supports positive, respectful relationships between all members of the school community
● The school promotes and protects the right of all to learn and to be safe in the teaching and learning environment
● Sacred Heart School commits to providing a safe and nurturing culture for all children